The music industry is ever evolving. It is never in one form for too long. As a creative industry the artform is ever evolving, but so is the business side of things. The trick is to keep up with trends and eventually, hopefully, you will begin to spot trends before they happen.
Table of Contents
Artists, Songwriters, Musicians And The Music Industry
- articles on technology, songwriting, musicianship and business
- categorized resource links
- artist promotion & support
- profile pages
- news streams
- marketing and promotion information
- on and off-site promo
- featured artists
- featured lyricists
- artist interviews
- music forum with boards covering all aspects of the music industry
- member blogs
- member galleries
- friendly, supportive, positive environment
- vital peer-based feedback
- broad user base experience from beginners to professionals, instrumentalists to writers, and other music industry professionals
Lyrics writing and melody writing information in our songwriting pages.
The Business Of Music
Promotion, management, legal, labels, publishing, and other music business-related information on our music business pages.
Recording and Music Technology
Recording, synthesis, sampling, and software information in our music recording and music technology pages.
We have an active and friendly music forum where you can discuss all aspects of the music industry, write your own blog and upload pictures in your own albums in the forum gallery.